- Seaboard Tank Systems, Inc. is a rapid response, mobile, maintenance company. We are headquartered at Long Island MacArthur Airport, Ronkonkoma, New York, one of the fastest growing airports in the metropolitan New York area. As the Northeast’s premier jet fuel system specialist and with over 35 year’s experience, Seaboard has earned a paramount reputation in the industry. But we not only work in the Northeast, due to our competitive rates and budget friendly pricing, we have performed on-site maintenance all over the country.
- Seaboard Tank is an FAA Certified Repair Station (S8XRO93N) authorized in the service and repair of integral fuel tank and flexible bladder type fuel cells, including auxiliary systems for commercial, corporate, military, regional and general aviation aircraft.
- No doubt you and your company are concerned with keeping lower costs. The quality services provided by Seaboard will help extend the life of your corporate aircraft while increasing dispatch reliability and reducing day to day operational costs related to fuel system maintenance. With mobile availability, consolidating resources and capitalizing on our expertise, Seaboard offers you a cost effective alternative to the high priced FBO.
- No job is too big or too small, from restoration of fuel tanks in a 1947 Grumman Mallard, to routine inspections on Hawkers, Westwind, Citations, Gulfstreams, and Lears, to tank and planks on Falcons and Jetstars, we can cost effectively keep your aircraft fuel tanks and systems running smoothly and efficiently.
Integral Fuel Tank Inspection, Test and Repair
De-Seal / Reseal
Flexible Fuel Cell Removal, Inspect, Test, Reinstallation
Auxiliary Fuel System Removal & Install, Inspection, Test and Repair.
Microbial Growth Inspection & Removal
Wire Harness Inspections, Removal & Reinstallation
24/7 AOG Service
• FAA Repair Station Certificate S8XRO93N
Highly skilled technicians help our customers around the world solve fuel system
problems keeping quality, cost and schedule in the forefront. Our goal is to
be available day and night operating 365/24/7. We can react to your emergency
fuel system needs anywhere in the continental U.S. within eight hours and anywhere
in the world within twenty-four hours.
Bottom-line, when it comes to integral fuel tanks, STS, Inc. is second to none.
You name it; we've been in it! We offer fuel system maintenance services focused
on supporting your needs.